FAQs About The Rebranding of Silent Partner Software To Societ
- On January 15th, Silent Partner Software will be rebranding to Societ, and launching a new brand identity, and website.
- We are no longer just a software company, but an end-to-end nonprofit solutions provider, encompassing technology, service, and consulting.
We needed a new name that encapsulates that evolution, as well as our commitment to nonprofits.
- The name “Societ” comes from the Latin words for “partner” and “connection,” aligning our company with the fundamental mission of all nonprofits who seek to help their communities and work towards a stronger society.
No, the company has not been acquired, but we are joining forces with Frontier Marketing to expand our offerings to include full-service nonprofit marketing.
- This partnership allows us to offer a comprehensive suite of solutions for nonprofits, including software, websites, and marketing.
- There will be no changes to the existing products and services you have come to rely on. This rebranding will only expand and enhance our current offerings.
- There are no changes to pricing or contract terms due to the rebranding.
The company leadership and staff will remain the same and are committed to providing the best service to our nonprofit clients.
Stay tuned to our newsletters, in-app messages, and social media channels for the latest updates and announcements.